Guaranteed Offer Program to Sell Your Home Fast:
A guaranteed offer program is a great way to make a house sale fast. This method offers buyers a fixed price and a fast timeline, so they can buy their dream home, and you can get the sale done quickly and move on with your life. If you’re thinking of selling your home through this program, go over the details carefully and talk to a qualified real estate agent to ensure you get the best deal possible.
How Does a Guaranteed Offer Program Work?
A guaranteed offer program (GAP) is a business strategy used by some companies to increase sales. This method allows customers to purchase a product or service with a set price and then receive a guaranteed discount on the final price. This discount is usually about 25% to 50%.
Guaranteed Offer Process
If you’re looking to sell your house by organizing a home selling process, you can do a few things to increase your chances of success. One of those things is using a guaranteed offer process.
A guaranteed offer process is a way to ensure that the seller receives an offer for his dream home that he can’t refuse. The seller is guaranteed at least an offer, and if they accept the offer, the buyer is obligated to buy their new home by the nearest possible closing date.
4 Steps to a Guaranteed Sale:
- Expert Evaluation – Our Guaranteed Sale Program begins with a full evaluation of your home by one of the top listing agents in Northwest Arkansas, Eric Eby. Eric is trained to analyze market conditions, compare properties, and decipher neighborhood intangibles to determine the value of your home in today’s market.
- List Your Home – After agreeing on a suitable list price, Eric will enlist the services of a professional stager (if needed) and a professional photographer to give your home the best possible first impression. Our listings are syndicated on hundreds of websites and we can make listing videos to share with out-of-town buyers, which will maximize your listing.
- Show Your Home – With our unique system, we attract hundreds of buyers to our website every month. Once your listing goes live, it will instantly attract attention from interested buyers and agents who will be motivated to pursue your home.Before you know it, your home will be SOLD!
- Sell Your Home – We work to utilize innovative programs such as our communication guarantee and the exclusive day-by-day listing agreement to retrieve top dollar for your home. If we can’t sell it for the price and time period that we agree to, then we will buy it.
Why You Should Use the Market Listing Program
A market listing program offers a way for businesses to gain exposure to potential investors and grow their business. The program provides a catalog of available shares, which a buyer can access through the company’s website. Additionally, this method allows businesses to post information about their company, products, services, and financial data. Potential buyers can then review this information and make an investment decision.
Market Listing Program Parameters
The market listing program is a method that real estate agents use to sell a house. The program includes the following parameters:
- The highest price of the house.
- The time the home is on the market.
- The number of days the home is on the market.
- The number of showings the home has had.
- Whether or not the agent receives any offers for the home.
Competitive Cash Offer on Your Home Selling
When selling a home, you may be in a hurry to get the property sold. You may feel that you need to accept any competitive money offer on your home made. However, there are some things you should keep in mind when negotiating a cash offer during a home sale.
First, make sure that the amount of the cash offer is fair. Second, be prepared to explain any repairs or updates that have been made to the home since it was last sold. Finally, take into consideration any closing costs.
4 reasons to consider a Guaranteed Offer Program
If you are selling your home, consider a Guaranteed Offer Program. Here are four reasons:
- A guaranteed offer program can help you sell your home quickly.
- It can protect you from potential buyers who do not meet your criteria.
- It can provide a cash incentive for the person who does receive an offer from you.
- It can protect you from possible future problems with the property, such as code violations.
Home Hero Form
Get in Touch Today
Why Do You Want to Sell Your Home?
For starters, you want to know the reason why you are selling your home. Are you looking to upgrade, downgrade, or get a return on your investment? It is important for you to nail down exactly why you are selling your home so you can prepare yourself for the reality of putting your home on the market.
What is Your Ideal Timeline to Sell?
Timing is everything, so it’s important to make sure that you get the timing right. Eric can determine the best timing to put your home on the market based on your goals and current market conditions.
Determine Market Value:
It is important for you to have an accurate value for your home before you put it on the market. This way you will have an idea of what you can list your home for in comparison to what you paid or currently owe. Eric will help you with this process and will ensure you are starting off on the right foot.
Get Ready For Showings:
Showing your home can be one of the most fun and exciting aspects of the entire sales process. It allows you to take pride in what you have and “show off” a little bit. Here are a few helpful tips to make sure your home is ready:
- First impressions are important. You want to make sure that your home looks great as soon as potential buyers are pulling down your street. “Curb Appeal” is everything and you want your landscaping to be groomed, the driveway free of any oil spots, and the property cleared of any clutter or trash.
- A clean home, is a happy home. Having a clean home for showings is very important because it gives potential buyers an idea of how the home looks at it’s very best. So, break out the cleaning supplies and get to work making sure every nook and cranny is spotless. Also, get rid of all unnecessary clutter, trash, and unwanted items to maximize the positive effect your first impression can have.
- Make yourself scarce. Potential buyers don’t want the homeowner around during a showing breathing down their neck, so it is best for the house to be empty. Try to plan the showings around when you and your family will naturally be out of the house or maybe take a little weekend road-trip!
Time to Put a Deal Together!
Someone wants to buy your home, congratulations! Sometimes you will get lucky and get the perfect offer, but in most cases there is going to be a bit of back and forth to make sure everyone is happy. The negotiations usually revolve around terms, conditions and pricing. Eric is an expert negotiator and will help you navigate all of those details and will provide guidance when it comes to selling your home for the best price.
Under Contract Period:
Once an official offer is agreed upon, we will officially be under contract, or pending sale. This time will encompass a few things that come into play before your home is officially sold. These might include the following:
- Buyer’s mortgage approval.
- Home inspections and repairs.
- Home insurance approval.
The Naturally NWA Team is well-versed in this process and will help you negotiate as needed during this time period. Once everything is set and all of the boxes are checked, you’ll be ready to seal the deal in closing!
Bye Bye Old Home…
Before you turn over the keys, there are a few things that need to be wrapped up. Usually there will be a final walk-through either a few days before or on closing day. This is done to ensure that everything is still in good condition and working order. It is a good idea to make sure you have everything moved out of the house before the final closing day, that way there is nothing holding up the process. Once the title transfer process and paperwork is complete, it is time to celebrate because you sold your home!
Hands Free Listing
Traditional Sale or Immediate Buyout Program:
At Naturally NWA, we strive to help families sell and receive top dollar for their home, but we realize this traditional method isn’t the best fit for everyone. Our Immediate Buyout program helps families maximize convenience and move on their own terms, without the hassles of buyers coming inside your home.
Our Online Marketing System:
At Naturally NWA, we pride ourselves on being ahead of the curve when it comes to marketing methods and techniques. Our online home search tool, combined with our state of the art home selling techniques, allows thousands of qualified buyers to view Naturally NWA listings online.
Online Home Tours:
With Naturally NWA, your home can be viewed either virtually or through an individual, private showing. By creating listing videos, buyers can virtually tour available homes, limiting the number of in-person showings to qualified and serious buyers!
Naturally NWA is known for our commitment to using only the best tools and resources available in real estate. Finalizing deals remotely is no issue because our team is so well versed in the latest technology. We have access to the applications and tools needed to make selling a home possible with the convenience of staying indoors.
- All documents can be signed electronically from the comfort of your home.
- Closings can take place privately between the seller and the title company
Virtual Support Systems:
Making the decision to sell your home virtually can seem intimidating at first. Working alongside Eric and his team are readily available via phone and email as you navigate the home selling process.
Day-By-Day Listing Agreement
Your Happiness is #1:
If you’re not completely satisfied with our real estate services, you can cancel your agreement without penalties or obligations. I am so confident that our real estate system will work for you, that we guarantee the right to cancel our contract agreement at any time prior to accepting a contract to purchase if you feel like our service doesn’t live up to our promise.
Entering into a contract agreement with a real estate agent can be a risky business. Every sales representative will promise the world when it comes to finding/selling your home, but how many of them can back that up with solid performance? According to a recent survey, more than 80% of home buyers and sellers were dissatisfied with the performance of their agent, even if that agent had previously sold them a property. However, most contract agreements lock you into long-term commitments and lengthy broker protection periods with heavy cancellation fees. In other words, it’s an agreement your agent can get out of, but you can’t.
Your success in real estate is the ability to locate houses faster and for less money and sell houses quicker and for more money. We’re confident that we can do this for you because our company has already helped hundreds of families just like yours.
Making an Offer on a House
Work with a Real Estate Agent
Before making an offer on a house, you should always work with a real estate agent. They are likely the person who showed you the home in the first place. This is especially important in a seller’s market, but you should work with an agent even in a buyer’s market.
Remember, they know the local market and have performed comparative market analysis, so they can help you come up with an offer price. Real estate agents are also familiar with any relevant local laws.
Determine the Appropriate Purchase Price
Have an Earnest Money Deposit Ready
If the seller and seller’s agent accept your offer, you will want to be able to make an earnest money deposit as soon as possible. So, try to have this earnest money deposit ready before making the offer. You should also be pre-approved for your loan and have a preapproval letter handy before making the offer.
Have Your Real Estate Agent Craft the Purchase Agreement
After the seller accepts your offer and before you sign anything or make a deposit, be sure to have your real estate agent give input on the purchase agreement. Your purchase offer should outline things like the closing process and whether it is contingent on a home inspection.
While contingencies like a home inspection protect you, they may also discourage the seller. This is especially true if they get multiple offers. So, you need to strike a balance. One of the jobs of a buyer’s agent is to help you determine that balance.
Consider an Escalation Clause
If you are looking at a dream home in competitive markets, add an escalation clause as well. This means that you will offer a higher amount if there are other buyers interested. It helps you stand out when there are many buyers.
Naturally NWA is here to help home buyers like you make a purchase offer on your dream home. We will also gladly help you sell your current home.